Blog Archive

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wildlife

A Sand Hill Crane, near the new bike path and the train tracks.
My fish!
Prize winning veggies at the Wisconsin State Fair
A fuzzy, prize winning bunny.
I learned a lot about chickens.
Really, a LOT.
Hilary already knew about chickens.
This is the back of a goat.
Someone at the Dane Country Airport likes me.
Barack-a-Roll
The frat house next door burned down.
We thought our house was going to burn down too.
It was scary.
The ducks lived in the back, I hope their house was okay.
This is in the UW Arboretum, back when it was winter, which will sadly soon be the case again.
I peeled an orange into just one swirly piece. How cool is that?
Winter was pretty, wasn't it?
This is when I won the Mayor Daley Speed Skating Classic.

1 comment:

coolbritanja said...

So many comments
1) those fish look like they're flying
2) the fuzzy bunny is SUPER cute!
3) where's a picture of the GIANT chicken?
4) awesome license plate!
5) awesome orange peel