Blog Archive

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm special.

Hilary got me 4 DVDs and a book and now I'm going to be a spoiled little boy. Mira got me a Star Trek calendar which I then gave to Hilary. Rachel got me pretty flowers and Meag gave me a copy of "Ben Folds Live". My parents are helping me buy a new guitar! Jarett made me his Facebook friend (a friend is the BEST gift!). And also, Tanja called me from London and sung me Happy Birthday which was really nice! Happy birthday for me!

Léo wants to train for a marathon with me, which is really awesome, because even if I don't do the marathon, the training will be really good for me. The skating club's dry-land workouts have wanned, and this will replace that! It was kind of funny, because I had a talk with him last week where he kept going on about how bad marathons are for the body. Then the next day he E-mailed me saying he'd changed his mind and wanted to do one.

Today I'm going to the guitar store to play some guitars, and then later I get to go skating! Yay!

Oh, also, someone in Hilary's program, Lindsey, said she wants to learn to speed skate ... but not until after intramural soccer is over, because they conflict.

No comments: